The content of this newsletterIntroductions
- About this issue: the 2nd WGEI Meeting
- Introducing the CoP Coordinator
- Community of Practice: A WGEI Initiative
- New resources uploaded to te WGEI home page
- The 2nd WGEI meeting to be held in Oslo 21-23 September
- GIZ workshop
The Community of Practice (CoP) is an initiative from the WGEI where the aim is to facilitate knowledge sharing on audit of the extractive industries sector.
The general objective of the CoP is to strengthen SAIs’ role in fostering accountability and transparency in the Extractive Industries, in line with the overall objective...
The German Government through GIZ (Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit) is working on improving public financial management and good government in Africa. GIZ recognises the importance and value of developing SAI capacity and effective work with Parliaments, particularly in resource-rich African countries. In seeking to develop and share good practice, GIZ collaborated with seven...