Did you know that the Office of the Auditor General of Uganda is enhancing the benefits of extractive industries to citizens?
Here is how:
- Strong SAI leadership, cooperation and harmonized donor support
- Auditing to ensure the use of oil industry revenue for the benefit of Ugandans
- Empowering local communities working in the mining sector
- Taking auditing to the next level with its risk analysis system
- Leading the INTOSAI Working Group on Extractive Industries
- Pushing the government to assess the right balance between benefits from the new oil industry and the preservation of valuable natural environments.
Do you want to know how OAG Uganda together with members from the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation got there and what the plans for the future are?
Click here to read the whole Uganda story!